Set of useful template building blocks
The download package contains a set of useful template building blocks:
- Get Breadcrumb Trail - Generate an HTML breadcrumb trail for the published page.
- Group Components By Template Type - Group templates by template so they can be iterated with different repeaters in your DWTs (useful for Homepage layouts etc.)
- Generate Page List Xml - Generate an XML listing of pages within a section of the website, useful as a first step for publishing navigation xml, or rss.
- Add Package XML Items As Binaries - Take XML items from the package and add them as binaries (useful with the above to create an .rss file to publish at the same time as a news index page for example)
- Get CSS Images - Publish all the images in a particular CMS folder - simply solves the problem where images referenced in CSS are not published.
- Fixed Activate Tracking - A fix for the default Activate Tracking TBB.
- Get Publication Information - Add some basic useful info to the package like the publication uri, publication url, images url.
- Get System Components - Add all components in a designated folder to the package (for example config and labels system components) so they can be accessed by your DWTs.
- SiteEdit Prepare & SiteEdit Tidy - If you are using ASP.NET master pages, you have a problem using the SiteEdit 1.3 TBB, as this relies on their being a closing html tag. These 2 templates work around this problem by temporarily adding one and then removing it.
- Get Sibling Components - add an array of all sibling components to the package.